Connecting Community and Business
The Berlin Chamber of Commerce is organized to represent and bring together the business, professional and governmental bodies in the Berlin area, to promote and positively influence economic, cultural and civic well-being, thereby enhancing the quality of life in Berlin and the surrounding community.
The Berlin Chamber of Commerce exists to provide leadership and services and to represent our members so their businesses and our community will prosper. The Chamber is a dynamic group of citizens and business people, working together for the betterment of our community. Every membership is an investment in your community’s future. The more involvement we have, the greater the success for the Community and you to grow. Your membership helps enable the area where you work, live and play to prosper and grow.
- Complimentary listing on the City of Berlin and Chamber of Commerce websites.
- Listing in Green Lake Country Visitor guide
- Networking with other businesses through After 5 events
- Food for Thought program participation
- Participation in community events
- An office staffed to handle inquiries about local businesses and services via email or phone.
- Ability to have Chamber office send promotional emails to other Chamber members.
- Participation in the monthly Chamber Newsletter.
- AND MUCH MORE!!!
Chamber membership dues are based on a sliding scale depending on the number of full-time (see description for definition of part-time) employees. Dues are based on annual payment.
2016 Membership Rates:
- 1-3 Employees $215
- 4-10 Employees $330
- 11-39 Employees $475
- 40+ Employees $685
- Clubs/Non-Profits $78
- Associate Individual $50
- Associate Business $100
- Oshkosh Chamber $100
- Omro Chamber $100
For only $100, added to the regular membership dues, we can help you become a member of either (or both if you choose for $100 each) the Oshkosh Chamber of Commerce or/and the Omro Chamber of Commerce.